October 25-26, 2018
Join Lionshare at the 3rd annual National Disciple Making Forum in Franklin, Tennessee to hear teaching from our team along with other organizations focused on making disciples the way Jesus did.
This year's theme is "Discipling Relationships" -- from church leadership, to parenting, to working in children's, men's and women's ministries--even to working with those who have deep rooted addictions or struggle with difficult cultural issues.
Enjoy 3 main sessions and 15 tracks (each include 5 breakout sessions).
Lionshare held seminars last year on the following topics:
- The Holy Spirit: The Disciple Maker's Guide
- Discipling Followers of Jesus to Hear the Voice of God
- Millennials: Discipling the Next Generation
- Making Marketplace Disciple Makers
- A Discipleship Journey: A Live Small Group Demonstration
All audio from 2017 & 2016 seminars are available at www.discipleship.org/podcasts.
Pictured below: Heather Zempel, Dave Buehring, and Sonya Bearson, from the last year’s Discipleship Forum (2017).