A Leadership Journey
Shaping Leaders in the Ways of God
January – June 2020
The changing times in which we are living requires a different kind of leader.
Fading fast are the days of leadership where one can get by on charisma without character, pursuing power while dealing poorly with people, and making decisions on what is trending verses what is truthful and wise.
In the current vacuum of godly leadership throughout society today, Jesus is looking for men and women who are willing to be shaped around:
· Godly character highlighted by genuine humility, wholeness of heart and fearless obedience.
· The ways of God that informs one’s decisions for their lives, families and leadership.
· Relationships marked by laying down one’s life, teaming well, and honoring one another.
· Seasoned wisdom from the Scriptures and following the lead of the Holy Spirit.
· A Kingdom mission that brings forth fruit of real transformation in lives, families, and society.
~A Leader’s Walk With God
~Knowing God’s Character
~Walking in the Ways of God
~ Healthy Living and Leading
~ Building Margin In Your Life
~ Freedom From Stuck Places
~ The Pacing of Jesus
~ Redefining Success
~ Process of Transformation
~ Bible-Centered Leadership
~ Following the Spirit’s Lead
~ Teaming Personalities
~ Power, Authority, Warfare
~ Leading Out of Relationship
~ Compass For Finishing Well
~ Discovering Your Storyline
~ Making Disciple-Makers
~ Vocational Disciple-Making
~ Blueprint Project: A Disciple-Making Plan & 10 Vocational Questions