I’m finding couples and families that are moving well beyond the morning devotional to serious discipleship in their homes. Some use the day-by-day slow drip method, while others takek an evening each week to deliberately build their marriages around key discipleship themes or build their sons and daughters into solid disciples of Jesus. Imagine combining families that already enjoy hanging with each other and translating that into regular disciple-making moments together!
Reflection Points: the Character of God and Peoples
- He’s made us in His image (Genesis 1:26-27)
- He’s made people from all nations (Psalm 86:9)
- He’s the Redeemer of nations (Revelation 5:9)
- He’s the disciple of nations (Matthew 28:18-20)
- He’s worshipped by kings/nations (Revelation 21:22-26)
- He’s Messiah to the Jews (Luke 1:30-33)